Any finished materials containing official information or quotes from Russia House/Davos participants must refer to the Russia House/Davos and the source of the information or provide a link to the Russia House website if the information is sourced from the website. No amendments, additions or distortions may be made to any copied (quoted) information.
- Print media/radio: any programme or interview produced at the Russia House location must contain a reference to the Russia House/Davos (text or emblem/logo).
- TV: any programme or interview produced at the Russia House location must contain a reference to the Russia House/Davos (text or emblem/logo).
- Online publications: any article or interview produced during or based on the results of the Russia House operation must contain a reference to the Russia House/Davos (text or emblem/logo).
- Photos: any photos published must contain a reference to the Russia House embedded in the image or caption (text or emblem/logo).
- Blogs/social media: when using official information obtained through participation in the Russia House or quoting Russia House participants (any participant quotes are subject to the participant’s express personal consent), any finished copy posted online (in blogs, on social media, etc.) must contain true facts.
The Russia House organizers are not responsible for any statements made by blogosphere or social media users. Roscongress Foundation hereby declares that it is entitled to use the text of any articles or photos or video footage obtained or created by the media during preparations for or holding of Russia House events subject to reference to the authors of any such materials.